Statement of Principle
Protection of the health and safety of our employees, all those affected by our business and the protection of the environment, are critical to the overall success of the company. To meet these objectives, we conduct our operations using sound HSE management systems, which reflect best industry practice, and we are committed for continual improvement of management systems from lessons learned. HSE performance is a core value in our business and all GLOMAE employees are accountable for it delivery. HSE performance is a core value in our business and all GLOMAE employees are accountable for it delivery.
- GLOMAE is committed in obtaining her in QHSE Management System certifications ISO9001:2015; ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS18001:2007. Our business shall be conducted in a manner that consistently exceeds the needs and expectations of our customers by continuously providing verified “fit for purpose”, high quality services, complying fully and on time with applicable requirements.
Comply as a minimum with legislation and associated codes of practice and endeavor to improve on the performance standards they specify by adopting a risk – based approach to designs, construction and operations of facilities. In managing our impact on the environment, we will go beyond compliance with local regulations where appropriate, seeking to meet internationally accepted good practice.
Implement health, safety and environment management systems which reflects best industry practice; major managed operations are required to achieve external certification of HSE management systems;
Endeavour to continually improve our health, safety and environmental performance so that work related ill health and incidents are reduced and environmental emissions, waste and the use of energy are decreased relative to activity;
Ensure that health, safety and environmental performance is the responsibility of all staffs and involves and consult employees and, where appropriate, their representatives
Provide direction, training and, where appropriate, supervision to enable all staff to meet their responsibility to work safely and with due consideration for the health and safety of others and for the environment; in particular while working at client’s environment;
- Develop and maintain effective contingency plans, where appropriate in conjunction with the authorities and emergency services
- Co-operate fully with relevant enforcement agencies and work with industry and external bodies to further the understanding and development of health, safety and environment management and practice
- Encourage our contractors and partners to demonstrate the same level of commitment to continuous improvement in standards of health, safety and environmental performance
- Seek to contribute to the sustainable development of communities where we operate and to understand and take account of the health safety and environmental concerns, of staffs, customers, shareholders and communities
- Make appropriate resources to implement this policy; Ensure compliance with this policy through a process of education, review and audit; Publish a regular statement of key health